Steps On How to Download Facebook Videos On Android if you can follow the steps as discussed in this page it is going to be very easy and easy to you. Having done with how to download Facebook Videos on other devices, How to download Facebook Videos On Android won’t be left out on treated. Follow the guideline below…
Steps on How to download Facebook Videos On Android
- Download the ES File Explorer App: ES File Explorer is a popular file manager that enables you to see your Android’s internal folders, which will let you move the downloaded Facebook video to your Photos app.
To download ES File Explorer, do the following:
- Open the Google Play Store Image titled Androidgoogleplay.png
- Tap the search bar.
- Type in es file explorer
- Tap the ES File Explorer result below the search bar.
- Tap “Install”
- Tap “Accept” when prompted.
- Go to the video that you want to save: Scroll through your News Feed until you find the video that you want to save, or go to the profile of the person who shared or posted the video to find it there.
- Open Facebook: Minimize the Google Play Store, then tap the Facebook app icon, which resembles a white “f” on a dark-blue background. This will open your News Feed if you’re logged into your Facebook account.If you aren’t logged in, enter your e-mail address and password before proceeding.
- Make sure the video is public: If you see a globe icon below and to the right of the name of the person or page who posted the video, the video is public and you can proceed.If you see a two-person silhouette or a lock icon rather than a globe, you can’t download the video.
- Tap Share: You’ll find this option directly below the video. A menu will appear.
READ ALSO- Facebook Login
- Open the video: Tap the video to begin playing it. This is important, as proceeding to the next step before playing the video may result in a broken link.
- Tap Copy Link: It’s on the menu. Doing so will copy the video’s address to your Android’s clipboard.
You may must scroll right down to find this option.
- Open Google Chrome Image titled Android7chrome.png: Tap the Chrome app icon, which resembles a red, yellow, green, and blue sphere.You can use most browsers that are available on Android to perform this process, but Chrome is the default browser for most Androids.
- Go to the SaveFrom site: Tap the address bar at the top of the screen, type savefrom.net into the address bar, and then tap the Enter or Go button in your Android’s keyboard.
- Paste in the video’s address: Tap the text field near the top of the page, tap it again once your Android’s keyboard appears, and tap Paste in the pop-up menu.If an ad opens when you do this, just close out of it.
- Tap Download: This green button is in the middle of the page, slightly below the video’s preview. The video will automatically download onto your Android’s hard drive or SD card.The highest available quality will be selected by default, but you can change it by tapping MP4 HD and then tapping your preferred quality if you like.
- Open ES File Explorer: Exit Chrome, then tap the ES File Manager app icon in the App Drawer.If this is your first time installing ES File Explorer, first swipe or tap through the introduction screens before you continue.
- Select a storage option: Tap either the Internal option or the SD Card option depending on where downloaded files on your Android generally go.
- Tap Downloads: This folder should be near the middle of the page, although you may need to scroll right down to see it.All of your Android’s downloaded files, including your Facebook Messenger video, will be here.On some Androids, this folder is entitled Download instead.
- the video to your Android’s Photos App: Move This is optional but will make sure that you can open the video directly from within the Photos or Gallery app rather than needing to use ES File Manager to do so:
- Tap and hold the video to select it.
- Tap ⋮ in the bottom- or top-right corner of the screen.
- Tap Move to
- Tap DCIM in the location selection window.
- Tap Camera in the DCIM folder.
- Tap OK.
We believed this article was helpful, For any other questions related on Steps How to download Facebook Videos On Android feel free to tell us on the comment section below.