Screen Recording App – Best Screen Recording Apps for Android
Are you looking for the best screen recording app for your android device? You might have seen a different tutorial that has been recorded on a computer, particularly on a YouTube channel. And you are wondering how to do this kind of recording on your android phone. Well, this kind of recording is shot generally with a cellphone screen recording app. Continue reading this article to find out.
Best Screen Recording Apps for Android
The screen recording apps capture what is occurring on your screen, your cursor movements, so you can deliver instructions, describe problems, and share knowledge. We all know that writing out descriptions of such things takes a longer time than simply showing someone your screen. But you aren’t standing next to the person or people who need to see you screen, so with video recording apps you can solve the problem.
List of Best Screen Recording Apps for Android
Here are some lists of the best screen recording app for your android device:
- AZ Screen Recorder: This app is a popular screen recording andiron app that’s used by more than a million users. It is very easy to operate and it doesn’t require root access. It lets you pause and resume while recording, and it also lets you create HD and Full HD videos.
- Unlimited Screen Record: you can capture any content from your phone with the unlimited screen record without any duration limit. And also with the option setting the number of frames per second. Unlimited screen record has standard devices like an audio recorder and external gallery.
- Screen Recorder: this app is a full-featured screen recorder for android that’s totally free with no adverts or in-app purchases. It doesn’t contain a watermark, it doesn’t require root access and it’s lightweight.
- Mobizen Screen Recorder– Record, capture, edit: this app is a simple and convenient screen recorder app which lets you record, capture and edit any videos, apps or games. It provides you high-quality video resolutions and you can capture your reaction with the Facecam.
- ADV Screen Recorder: this is one reliable screen recorder for an android device that provides all the essential features. It lets you record your phone screen with two different engines. It lets you pause the recording if necessary, it doesn’t contain a watermark and it doesn’t require root access.
Other Screen Recording Apps
- Screen recorder with audio and Facecam, screenshot.
- Google plays games.
- DU recorder- screen recorder, video editor, live.
- Lollipop screen recorder.
- IIos screen recorder.
- SCR screen recorder.
- Quick time.
Here are lists of other screen recorder app you can use.