How to Download Videos on Instagram on Android – This post is designed to help show you how to download Instagram videos from Instagram using the Video Downloader for Instagram. The video downloader for Instagram is one sure app that lets you download Instagram videos.
Method One: Installing Video Downloader for Instagram
1. Open the Play Store: It is the white suitcase app with a rainbow triangle. You’ll find it either on the home screen or in the app drawer menu.
2. Type “video downloader for Instagram” into the search bar while in the Play Store.
3. Tap “Video Downloader for Instagram” from the list of the search results.
4. Tap “Install”: Once the app is installed, the “Install” button will change to one that says “Open.” Simply tap “Open” to open the app (the Video downloader for Instagram)
Method Two: Downloading a Video
1. Open Instagram App: It is the red, purple, and orange camera icon, usually found on your home screen.
2. Tap “⁝” icon on the video you want to download. It’s at the video’s top-right corner.
3. Tap “Copy Share URL” – This will automatically copy that video URL.
4. Open Video Downloader for Instagram: You should find it on your home screen or in the app menu in your phone. The video downloader app for Instagram icon looks similar to the Instagram icon, but with an arrow at its top edge.
5. Tap “Paste share URL here”.
6. Tap “Paste”. A URL will appear in the blank (the URL of the video that was automatically copied)
7. Tap the download icon: It’s the pink arrow in a circle at the bottom-right corner of the screen.
8. Select “Download Video”. The video will now download to your Android. You’ll find it in My Files/InstaSave/download.
Share this useful tips on your social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Google plus .