Facebook Dating not Working on Your Account -The best dating apps can help you find new friends or start a more serious relationship. The reason you say you like to experience a new application is because after entering the Dating application, you must create a new profile, with information about habits and preferences. From there Facebook will give suggestions to those who are participating in the same interests with you. If you find someone who might be right for you, text them directly on Facebook Dating.
Facebook Dating not Working on Your Account
Some key features of Facebook Dating
- Separate profile: As mentioned above, you’ll create a separate new profile, try to make it as sparkling as possible. This profile won’t be published on the main Facebook so you don’t have to worry.
- Criteria for pairing: Matching suggestions are based on your information, recent interests and activities.
- Control who sees the dating profile: Only people who are proposed to be paired can see your profile. If you want to make friends in the list of friends, follow the Secret Crush section later in the article.
- Event or Group: If you can’t find the object you want through hints, join events or groups to increase your chances of finding your partner. When users select this feature, others can even see their profile.
- Privacy control: If you don’t like anyone, you can block it, and you can add or hide friends of your friends in the list of suggestions.
- Secret Crush – Pair in your friends list
With Facebook Dating, you can choose from an enormous sea of Facebook people.
However, many users believe that they’ve the opportunity to find their partners from the relationships of their friends.
The Facebook dating feature was first launched in few countries to understand how most of the users would react to it when the result came Facebook launched it in the united states and a few other countries to expand the platform users. With this, you should know the dating platform newly developed by Facebook is legit. But if you already know about the dating Platform but also trying to find reasons why Facebook dating is not working in your account then I would tell you why in this article.
Reasons Why Facebook Dating is not Working
There are lots of possible reasons why Facebook dating is not working or showing in your account, and by the way, it happens to be one of the latest dating platforms around so there should be no problem to panic a lot. If you find can’t Facebook dating or if it doesn’t work on your account it might just be that you’re not making use of them:
- You trying to access it on Facebook.com and not on the Facebook app.
- You are younger than 18.
- Facebook dating is not available in your current location.
- You’ve not updated your Facebook app to the latest version.
These four factors are mainly what causes you to think that the app doesn’t work for you. But, if you’re older than 18 and located where the Facebook dating is available to use on, all you must do is download the app (the latest app update) and the platform would work for you.
Where am I able to Access Facebook Dating Feature?
Ever since Facebook Dating was launched, lots of Facebook account owners who have accessed the platform has found their match and are proud of what the platform gave them. So, if you have tried to access Facebook dating, and you experienced some difficulty accessing the platform based on where it can be found, then don’t worry any longer, cause your problem will be solved once you finish reading this article.
In case you are thinking that you’re the only one faced with the question “where can I access Facebook dating?” then think again because lots of individuals on the platform also face the same problem. Basically, it isn’t a problem, Facebook is still working on making its dating feature a lot better. Now the essential truth, is even if you’re in a country that Facebook dating available on, you might still have problems accessing it. This is because Facebook dating is not available on the Facebook web, and if you only make use of Facebook dating via your browser or the desktop site then kill the idea about accessing Facebook dating.
How to Update Your Facebook App to have the ability to Access the Dating Feature
So, if you’re over the age of 18 and you’re pretty sure that the dating functionality is available in your country, then you could make sure that number 3 listed above could be your best bet. Updating your Facebook to access the dating feature is quite easy and you should be done in a matter of minutes. Here’s how you update your Facebook app:
- Make sure you have an active internet connection on your phone
- Tap on the application store of your device ( App Store for iOS and Play Store for Android)
- Navigate to the updates section of the app and choose it.
- You should see a list of the apps on your phone that needs to be updated, select Facebook from the list and go on to update it to the latest feature.
- Once the update is complete, you can now go-ahead to launch the Facebook app, tap on the menu option and the Facebook dating function should be sitting there, ready for your use.
Note: There may be other reasons why Facebook dating is not working, you just need to check your Facebook Platform and be sure what you are missing. And one thing you should also take into account is Facebook dating is not yet available on the Facebook web so you can only make use of it using the Facebook app.
Facebook Dating Features for Eligible People to Use
If you are eligible for Facebook dating, and you’re looking forward to using the platform, below are some of the top features to expect from the platform. they include:
- Facebook dating allows all gender (Trans man or Cis man, trans woman or Cis woman)
- Facebook allows you to make use of up to 9 different pictures as your profile picture
- The dating app has a feature that allows users to add their Instagram post to their dating profile
- You are giving the option to express yourself with three emojis, or in three sentences
- Facebook dating matches users through their interest and thing they’ve in common
- The platform has a secret crush feature that users to use to match with friends they have already got on the Facebook
- If you choose to keep your being in the dating platform a secret from your Facebook friends you don’t have to worry because it’s up to you to let them know.
There is more to Facebook dating feature than what is just stated above. Facebook is even planning to add a new feature called virtual dating to the platform, where you get to talk with your match through video calls.
Facebook Dating Usage Review
Facebook dating is different from most of the already existing dating platforms. In one of the Facebook dating press release, it reads that Facebook dating is not about swiping or having to wait for somebody to like you in other to get a reaching out chance. If you have an interest otherwise you like someone, all you must do is comment directly on their profile or tap on the like icon to let them know that you have an interest, and if you aren’t interested you can just pass on them. Facebook dating lets you match with both your friends and other people who have the same interest as you are.
One of the most interesting facts about Facebook dating is that your Facebook dating profile wouldn’t be displayed on your Facebook profile, but only on you’re the dating platform. Plus, your dating profile would be exposed to not only your Facebook friends but those who have similar interest with you on Facebook. Another main interesting Fact about Facebook dating is that you would only join the platform if you choose to, so if you don’t want to join Facebook dating Facebook wouldn’t add you.