Aside Dropbox site, you can download Dropbox for Android and PC without going through Dropbox website!
Dropbox lets anyone upload and transfer files to the cloud, and share them with anyone. Back up and sync docs, photos, videos, and other files to cloud storage and access them from any device, no matter where you are. And with advanced sharing features, it’s easy to share docs and send files—large or small—to family, friends, and associates.
Download Dropbox for Android And PC – Dropbox Install App for Desktop
Features Of Dropbox:
• Photo vault – automatically store videos and photos from your camera roll to cloud photo storage, to backup your albums and for straightforward and secure video sharing and photo sharing.
• Fila manager – access any file in your account—even offline—and preview over 175 different file types with no special software required.
• Send anywhere – easily send large files from your storage app by copying and pasting a link you can give to anyone, even if they don’t have a Dropbox account.
• Document Scanner – access an easy-to-use pdf scanner, and scan *documents using your mobile device and transform them into high-quality PDFs, so you can view, sign and send anywhere.
(*documents = receipts, IDs, photos, and more)
• Sync folders on your PC or Mac to Dropbox with cloud backup, and recover older versions or restore deleted files with version history and file recovery.
Take Away: You can install the Dropbox app on your desktop devices which includes your Mac, Linux, Windows, and also your mobile (iOS and Android) devices. And this we’re going to discuss in additional details in this article.
Also, Dropbox app download gets you much faster and easier access to Dropbox. Therefore, Install Dropbox on your device to access Dropbox without any interruption from advertisements and other websites while trying to access the Dropbox website. Also with the Dropbox app, you can make changes. Any changes you make on your Dropbox account using the app will even be made on your Dropbox account using the website. Share and also backup the files on your device using the Drop box app by accessing the Dropbox download following the steps in the next subheading.
Dropbox Free Download for Desktop Devices
Dropbox is free to download on any desktop device you feel comfy accessing it on. All the desktop devices that allow the Droupbox download or lets you install Dropbox would be stated here and how to download on it. Therefore, feel free to choose which of them to follow to access the Dropbox download on your preferred desktop device. Here are the desktop devices and the steps listed below for you to follow;
Dropbox Download for Mac
- Visit the Dropbox download website @ https://www.dropbox.com/install
- Click on the download button to process your download
- After it has downloaded
- Click on the installer to install the Dropbox app on your Mac device
Download Dropbox for Windows
- Go to the install Dropbox website @ https://www.dropbox.com/install
- Hit the download Dropbox button
- Click on the downloaded file
Dropbox for Linux
- Search for the Dropbox website on your device web browser
- Click on the download button
- After the download process is complete
- Install the app
After you have installed Dropbox, you would be required to either sign in or sign up. However, if you have already got an account, you can process your Dropbox sign-in. But if you don’t have an account, you can follow the sign-up process to create an account. Not necessarily you must access the Droupbox download on your desktop only, you can even access it on your mobile device.
Dropbox Free Download for Mobile Devices
The Dropbox download can even be accessed on your mobile devices which includes your iOS and also your android device. However, it’s available on any app store you want to download the app from. Here are the steps you should follow respectively to access the Droupbox download on your mobile devices;
Dropbox download for Android
- Open your Google play store
- Using the search engine, locate the Dropbox app
- Click on the install button
- Wait while your app is installing
Dropbox Download Process for iOS
- Open your App store
- Search for the Dropbox app
- Click on the GET button
- Wait for your app to download
Open the app after it has been downloaded on your device then sign in to your account or sign up to start using Dropbox. In conclusion, if you still prefer the use of the website, you can still access Dropbox via the website. Besides, it lets you perform the same functions as the app.