Best Dating Apps for Android on Facebook : Despite all of our advances in technology, dating hasn’t changed hardly at all in the 21st century. You meet people, talk to them, and perhaps start dating if enough sparks fly.
There are some dating apps out there that can help this process along. However, based on our research, dating apps in general still need major improvements.
It simply doesn’t have any flagship products that are just really good. Most of these experiences were frustrating, but a few stood out as being usable.
Facebook New Dating Feature
Facebook New Dating Feature is a feature that’s within the official app rather than a separate app. The feature is like a top hit with some excellent attributes. Users create a separate profile which is known as, Dating Profile.
The service lets individuals contact one another once they show interest in one another. The new feature is everybody who is looking for love. It is an opt-in service, so you can opt-out anytime you want.
Facebook Dating Service
Facebook dating service is an opt-in service which allows users to create separate dating profile find love. It is free and straightforward to use. It is most times mistaken as an app. Well, the service is inbuilt within the Facebook official app, that’s to say, users don’t need to download a separate app.
The service is compatible with any device type including iOS and Android devices. The service is not yet available worldwide, just in few locations including the US, which is a recent addition.
How does Facebook Dating Feature work
Facebook is popular and by that, it connects billions of people from across the world together. Now it helps them to hook up and meet their potential loves. The service works independently from your Facebook profile.
There are adverts or promotions, but that might change in the future. No paid feature. It is free with a friendly user interface.
It is an opt-in service making it easy to opt-out anytime you want. This feature adopts the swiping motion just like Tinder and Bumble. It is open to anyone to use bi, gay, queer, etc.
How To Use Facebook For Dating
Using Facebook for dating is straightforward and can only be done when you’re logged into your account. The service is not available in the desktop version only smartphones. That’s users need to be signed into their Facebook profile on the mobile app. To log in, follow the instructions below;
- Open the mobile application for Facebook.
- Tap on Sign in and fill in your details.
- Input your phone number or e-mail address and password on the text box provided.
- Tap on login.
The account will be loaded on the phone instantly. Reset your password instantly if you’ve lost it. if you don’t have a Facebook account, on the other hand, you can create your account by visiting Facebook sign up page to create your own account.
Facebook Dating Profile – How to create a Facebook Profile for dating
Creating a dating profile is straightforward and free. Your dating profile is the access you must use the service and connect with your crush. It is a completely separate profile from your Facebook profile. To create, follow below;
- Sign in to your normal Facebook account and head to your Timeline.
- A new “Heart” icon tab will be displayed at the top.
- Tap on the Tab.
- Select your gender and the ones for who you want to be matched.
- Confirm your location and include e a brief bi about yourself.
- From the tiles that will be displayed, select one.
- Each tile is either a question or an answer.
- Tap on the question you would wish to be displayed on your profile and provide an interesting answer.
- Include quality and fine photos of yourself.
- Review and make sure the settings you made and you are set. The profile will be created and you started finding matches and connecting.