Best Chat Apps For Business : Have you ever heard of the Quick Facebook Chat App? I assume not! This is not really one very famous and popular app, but you’ll certainly get to find yourself craving to have one when you know about it. The Quick Facebook Chat App is one very useful and helpful app that helps online merchants, businesses and online shop owners to enhance the quality of their customer care service and support. This incredible app delivered to online business and online store out there has been designed in order to make available instant and live customer care support using the Facebook messenger platform.
Let’s take a fast look at six incredible chat apps and how they can help your enterprise meet its objectives.
1. Facebook Messenger
Messenger has about 1.3 billion users monthly. This large user base is boosted by its attractive design and straightforward interface. With this chat app’s proficiency in linking people, it can enable you to connect with customers worldwide.
Furthermore, if you aren’t available to talk with customers on Messenger in real-time, you can think about using a chatbot, and with good reason — research shows that 47% of shoppers are open to purchasing from chatbots. In fact, this number is projected to rapidly increase with time.
This tool provides instant messaging, chat, video calls, and voice chats. Indeed, it’s more than a messaging app, and allows users to make calls, read the latest news, make payments, and play games. With over one billion users, businesses can leverage this huge user base. Thus, helping you to connect with customers through forums, create discussion groups, share locations, send product release updates, and post business-related photos, videos, and text.
LINE is the number one messaging app in Japan. It has 700 million users worldwide. Businesses can use this instant communication app to share texts, images, videos, audios, and conduct VoIP conversations.
4. WhatsApp Business
Did you know that 65 billion messages are sent on WhatsApp every day? Using WhatsApp for your business can potentially link you to a good portion of its 1.5 billion monthly users. WhatsApp has an app for businesses generally referred to as WhatsApp Business that enables enterprises to connect with their customers. With WhatsApp Business, you can deliver essential messages to customers and offer customer support.
What’s more, your business can use the WhatsApp status feature to promote your services and products, together with limited time offers, annual sales, and reminders for events. Approximately 500 million people use the status feature daily, and thus, your business can get substantial exposure. You can even create WhatsApp groups to get feedback on your products and notify customers of offers and discounts.
With over 1 billion users worldwide, Viber is a good chat app for your business-allowing you to text, call, and open group chats with your customers. Plus, you can even start a Viber community with your customers and prospects. Among the most charming features of Viber is that its usage is not confined to a smartphone; you can use it on your desktop and tablet.
Zalo is a market-leading messaging app with 35 million users. This messaging app has incredible features to make your business communications seamless. You can chat with your customers, send voice messages, and create groups.
Choosing the Right Chat App
Forget about the days when SMS was the standard way to send mobile messages. These days, you can send messages using chat apps like Facebook Messenger, WeChat, Viber, and WhatsApp, to mention a few. Every channel has its unique features, regulations, and keys.
As a business, you must choose the channels that meet your needs and simply reach your target market. The chat apps you choose must meet the following criteria:
- Carry the information you want to share; text, images, videos, and navigational directions.
- Reach the intended audience. For example, you should use WeChat in Japan, not Europe.
- Use the platforms your customers prefer and are relevant to them. Importantly, make sure you evaluate your business needs to determine the channel that meets them.
How to turn off Facebook Messenger notifications for all conversations on Android:
- Launch the Facebook Messenger app
- Tap the settings menu (the cog wheel)
- Tap Notifications & Sounds
- Tap the toggle at the top of the page to turn notifications On or Off
- Select the length of time you want the notifications to remain muted for
How the Quick Facebook Chat App Works
- Once the Quick Facebook Chat App widget has been installed in your online store or shop, your customers will be capable to send chat messages to your Facebook page or online store by jus clicking on the Quick Facebook Chat Window. Once they click on it, they will find the message box.
- They can then drop a message.
- Once you both start the conversation from the quick chat window, the message will automatically appear on your regular Facebook messenger inbox, you can get connected to them, every time and wherever you want.
Key Benefits of The Quick Facebook Chat App
There are certain benefits that are included in this quick chat app. the benefits are;
- This Quick Facebook Chat app is just too easy to install to your store
- You are able to adjust whatever settings you want and customise it you’re your color, size or whatever
- It is just the quickest way for your customers to get in touch with you.
- It also serves as a fast medium to help and supports your customers and fans on your online store
- Making use of this quick chat app is simple and hassle-free!
How to Add the Quick Facebook Chat App to Your Business Page
This Quick Facebook Chat app is only one that serves as the fastest medium through which your customers can get in touch with you. And from here, you can assist and support them thorough chats. Now without much ado, implementing this chat window on your page has got no much stress at all. However, before then, I would want you to know that there are sites and way through you need to install the Quick Facebook Chat App – this means that there isn’t any direct way to get this app. so let’s quickly get started.
- So for us to get started, I would like to direct you to the site where you can get this chat app immediately. We would make use of Beekeeting.
- On your web browser, go to https://fly.beeketing.com.
- On the page, you’ll be prompted to sign up for this site, before you can get started.
- At the bottom of the page, click on Sign Up.
- On the next page, enter your e-mail address and your password.
- Select your website platform and the website domain.
- Next click on Add Shop.
- Once you have added your shop to the site, you’ll be allowed to the chat messenger app.
- Once that is finished, click on Start Connecting with Your Customers.
- Log in to your Facebook account and choose the business page you want to implement the quick chat app.
- Choose the page and that’s done.